Monday, November 19, 2007

Can't we all just get along?

I hate it when someone is mad at me, but won't be honest about it. I think there's a way to be truthful about your feelings without hurting anyone else's. Maybe there's not. But more than anything, expressing what you're angry about will help clarify what that actually is. And then perhaps you'll realize that your frustration isn't with me, but with yourself. I wish this would happen, but I won't speak up about it. I'm a chicken and I don't like it when people are mad at me. Just know that this is real, this is honest. And I love you even if you don't hold the same opinion of me right now.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Mary, I agree with you and this is not a good position to be in. You don't go into alot of detail, but you may want to try getting the person a nice card and writing how you feel on it, then giving it to them. You seem like a busy person and on the go. I am like that too. If this person is a friend it may be worth the effort. Then again, maybe not...you would know.