Monday, April 17, 2006

The real deal.

I don't need an audience, I'm here to make myself laugh.
I like fun people.
I like getting out of control.
I hate getting hit on by guys I'm not interested in.
I like receiving presents.
I love baseball and beer.
I smile very little.
I laugh a lot.
I don't spend enough time with my family.
I love the sound of laughter.
I'm honest.
I'm bitchy.
I'm rude.
I have a foul mouth.
I like a boy who knows how to make out properly.
I like singing in my car.
I like it when people make me things.
I like lakes.
I like the ocean.
I am composed mostly of water.
I don't care enough to style my hair.
I miss my childhood.
I hate packing.
I hate explaining things.
I hate explaining about my family.
Humor is really a shield to keep me from getting hurt.
I like to be the center of attention.
I hate to be the center of attention.
I love a lot of people.
I can't fucking stand a lot of people.
I need to wander.
I like my full name.
I like speaking French to myself.
I hate tilapia.
I wish I wasn't so old.
I need to read again.
I think my brain is shrinking.
I'm going to teach myself statistics.
I like this skirt I'm wearing.
I can't grow my nails to save my life.
I like sauces.
I'm kind of fun and stuff.

No comments: