Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mercy mercy me.

I have a really bad headache. And for two days I have felt like a moron. There are just no intelligent thoughts in my brain. I'm getting a little stir-crazy here, and a little boy-crazy. Something needs to happen to fix that soon. I'm trying, and I type that with complete seriousness.

Today I read something by someone I know that kind of made me feel like I suck at life. But looking back, I don't really think that's true, I think instead that overachievers make me feel less than great. I know some amazingly smart and driven people. That's a good thing, but it can be pretty humbling when I look in the mirror. Maybe someone thinks of me as an overachiever. That's a comforting idea.

Also, the only bands I've wanted to listen to lately are Gorillaz, Beck, Radiohead, and Marvin Gaye. And no, I don't have the new Radiohead yet. And two of those aren't bands. I feel un-good. G'night.

No comments: