Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I have no idea why anyone reads this.

This is probably going to be a boring post, but considering I haven't posted anything in almost 2 weeks, I don't really care. I haven't been depressed or whoring myself around or anything that my last post might have indicated. I've honestly been the busiest I've been in a long while. School has started and I'm taking 15 hours instead of my usual 12. (Yeah, I'm kind of a slacker as a general rule. . . What, are you new here?) I'm working 24 hours a week, which doesn't seem like a lot to me or you, probably, but I have the second highest number of hours of all the student employees, so comparatively, it is a lot.

Anyway, I have 2 teachers that I absolutely love and that almost makes up for the 3 I can't really stand. And all of my classes have material that is definitely going to challenge me. And I'm being serious when I say that I am completely excited about that. I broke my car engine the other day, but everything else is going so well, that really hasn't been too much of a big deal. It's really weird, but I think I'm a lot calmer than I used to be. I'm not sure why that is, but I'll take it. Also, I've been cooking, and in case you forgot (or never knew), I'm obsessed with red lentils. I think I've almost perfected my masoor dal (or daal or dahl or dhal) recipe, and I'll post that when I'm satisfied. Hopefully I can get to typing before the end of the month.

3 comments:

Jean said...

I have 27 hours every other week.

Tony said...

GOOD FOR YOU MARY! I LOVE TO TRY NEW RECIPES...AS YOU ARE AWARE...I HAVE TRIED ONE OF YOURS PREVIOUSLY, AND IT WENT OVER WELL. TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW CLASSES!

Jean said...

CAN I TYPE IN ALL CAPS TOO?!?!?! I MISSED OUT ON MY FIRST CHANCE... MUST TRY AGAIN!!111ELEVEN!!!