Saturday, May 19, 2007

If you knew that, you'd be as clever as me.

So, something is wrong with me. I think I need to cut some things out of my diet. Meat and cheese, basically. Also, I need to limit my intake of dairy milk because I feel really gross. Plus it's summer, so fruits and vegetables are really pretty right now. Tonight I had some zucchini and tomatoes, and then a few bites of halibut. I feel semi-decent right now. Oh yeah, I also had a couple of spoonfuls of chocolate ganache, straight up. (That might have been the real reason for my light dinner. Maybe.) Anyway, meat is kind of grossing me out right now. Even eggs, and normally I can have eggs for 3 meals a day without getting tired of them.

After looking at all the lovely produce, I've decided to make a vegetable soup. Tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, corn, green beans, mushrooms, peppers, chard, and some herbs. That sounds so delicious to me. I know the weather's a little warm for soup, but fuck it. So anyway, cutting some stuff out, that's what I'm going to work on for the next few weeks. Also, I need to be eating yogurt or kefir everyday. It's dairy, but probiotics make it okay in my book.

So, I saw something referencing Da Ali G Show today. I remembered that I watched that a little while ago. I was high (which is not a regular thing in case you're reading this, dad), because we were going to watch Snakes on a Plane. Isn't that an important reason to smoke? Yeah, I thought so, too. However, we ended up watching Ali G instead which I thought was hilarious. Until I fell asleep. So that reminded me that I still need to see Borat. Wow, that was a long explanation. I'm going to crack open a bottle of wine now. If it's twist off, if not, I'll have to pop it open. Later.

No comments: