Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Don't go in there.

I like cigarettes because I can breathe smoke like a dragon.
I knew they were speaking French, but Heather didn't. Algerian?
I wanted an eye patch when my eye was red because it would make me look like a pirate.
There was a piece of shell in my shrimp sushi. I didn't eat anymore of the shrimp roll.
I like to decorate cupcakes.
I am dreading my class tonight.
I haven't finished my coffee yet.
I have to pick up a prescription at lunchtime. And rubber gloves.
I finished the crossword and sudoku puzzles yesterday.
It stresses me out when people do the crossword in pen.
Tidy up, not pick up.
There's half a chocolate doughnut on my desk. It's stale.
I got a call from Fort Lauderdale from some guy who wanted to tell me about an offer for an exciting vacation to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
I used to live in Miami.
That was a mistake.
Da Place.
I'm at work and I hate it.
I need to request my transcripts today.
I played drunk charades the other night.
I have a very sick mind.
They wouldn't let me put beastiality. They said that was too hard to act out.
Apparently hairy ball sac is easy, though.

No comments: